Adam Davis comes to Juniper Advisory with over ten years of healthcare experience. He previously was an Associate Director at Fitch Ratings, focusing on primarily health system, hospital and senior living credits, with a secondary concentration in Higher Education. He was responsible for monitoring outstanding ratings and assigning new ratings to bond issues for a portfolio of credits, while also contributing to various research pieces.
Prior to joining Fitch Ratings, Adam was an Associate at Cain Brothers, an investment bank based in New York focused on the healthcare industry. While at Cain Brothers, Adam fulfilled and led a variety of analytical functions for tax-exempt and taxable bond financings that funded new capital projects, debt restructurings, and/or acquisitions within both the hospital and senior living sectors.
Prior to Cain Brothers, Adam was a Credit Analyst at Moody’s Investors Service, focusing on a portfolio of not-for-profit health systems and hospitals, while also publishing various pieces on topics such as trends in healthcare mergers and acquisitions.
Adam earned a BA in Government and Economics at Bowdoin College and an MBA from the Baruch College – Mt. Sinai School of Medicine program in New York.
- “Is your Health System Team Ready for What’s Next? A Recession or More Malaise?” Juniper Advisory. August 2023.
- “Cross-Market Health System Consolidation in a Challenged Industry.” The Governance Institute. June 2023.
- “Assessing Hospital Financial Viability in a Period of Economic Disruption.” The Governance Institute. November 2022.
- “Hospital Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships: Perspectives and Execution Strategies.” Louisiana Hospital Association. August 2022.
- “Health Systems’ Financials Look Very Different in 2022.” Juniper Advisory. August 2022.